What You will Gain
- Industry knowledge of sustainability in practice
- Knowledge of environmental management techniques of offices and academic institutions.
- Insight into effective engagement and communication methods.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Organisational skill
- Ability to support and encourage others to perform.
- Leadership skills.
- Time and project management skills.
- Biodiversity auditor skills.
Scroll down to see some of the biodiversity projects that you can get involved with. If you are interested in our biodiversity volunteering opportunities or would like to find out more get in touch with Mike Howroyd at M.A.Howroyd@leeds.ac.uk