Join the University of Leeds #CycleSeptember Team!
The University of Leeds is joining individuals and other organisations across West Yorkshire to take part in #CycleSeptember – a fun, free national event to get more people riding and encouraging others to give cycling a try.
You can ride anytime, anywhere – all cycling is recognised, not just commuting. Log your rides during September and start earning points!
There’s a trip to San Francisco and other great local and national prizes up for grabs and fantastic new shared equipment on offer for workplace teams who top the leaderboard!
It’s easy to take part:
- REGISTER: To join the University of Leeds team, register at https://www.lovetoride.net/cityconnect/companies/12261
- RIDE & LOG YOUR RIDE: Whenever you cycle during September, log your trips on the website manually or connect your favourite cycling app to get points and be in with the chance of a prize.
- ENCOURAGE: You get points for encouraging others to cycle via the website too!In addition to #CycleSeptember, a number of other cycle initiatives are also happening this month:
No bike? No problem! Come down to the Bike Hub where you can hire one! The Bike Hub is open Tuesday – Thursday 12-4pm
In addition to #CycleSeptember, a number of other cycle initiatives are also happening this month:
- Sunday, 10th September is the Leeds HSBC City Ride with the route passing through campus.
- Wednesday 13th September is Cycle to Work Day!
We will be celebrating Cycle to Work Day with cycle-powered smoothies and a drop-in Dr Bike session for advice / maintenance checks at the Bike Hub between 9 -11am on Wednesday 13th September. We hope to see you there!
- Intro Week coincides with Travelwise week and European Mobility Week between 16th – 22nd September.
- For more information: