Want a chance to learn new skills in environmental auditing, teamwork and time management as part of a national sustainability project run by the NUS? Support the Green Impact sustainability accreditation scheme by working as a Green Impact Project Assistant (GIPA) or Auditor. Project Assistants are assigned to a specific team across the University and can also be involved with auditing their progress later in the year.
What You will Gain
- Industry knowledge of sustainability in practice
- Experience of working on a national project in a professional environment.
- Knowledge of environmental management techniques of offices and academic institutions.
- Insight into effective engagement and communication methods.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Organisational skill
- Ability to support and encourage others to perform.
- Leadership skills.
- Time and project management skills.
- Auditor skills.
- Certification on your Higher Education Achievement Report (HEAR)
Scroll down to see some the Green Impact Projects that you can get involved with.If you are interested in our Green Impact volunteering opportunities or would like to find out more get in touch with Rory at R.Hayes@leeds.ac.uk
Green Impact Auditor
Green Impact Assistant