Sustainability is part of being a student at the University of Leeds, no matter what your discipline.
What You Will Gain
- Industry knowledge of sustainability in practice
- Insight into effective engagement and communication methods
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Organisational skills
- Ability to support and encourage others to perform
- Leadership skills
- Time and project management skills
- Public speaking skills
- Networking skills
- Creative thinking skills
Scroll down to see some of the curriculum projects that you can get involved with. If you are interested in our curriculum volunteering opportunities please sign up at sustainability.leeds.ac.uk/volunteering-registration.If you would like to find out more or have any questions please contact Kelly Forster at email@example.com.