Help us to deliver projects to create a more sustainable campus. This includes our projects to record sustainability resources so that we can create a campus map, those monitoring where energy is being wasted on campus and our monthly sustainability market stall.
What You Will Gain
- Industry knowledge of sustainability in practice
- Knowledge of environmental management techniques of offices and academic institutions.
- Insight into effective engagement and communication methods.
- Your contribution credited in your Leeds for Life Higher Education Achievement Record if you complete 30 hours or more on any of our projects.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Organisational skill
- Ability to support and encourage others to perform.
- Leadership skills.
- Time and project management skills.
- Auditor skills.
Campus Waste Events
Mapping a Sustainable Campus
Campus Energy Auditor