Citizenship Training is a workshop for students to understand their role and responsibilities in society and how to positively contribute to their community. This training workshop forms part of the University’s Students and their Community complaint process.
- Please note that you are only required to book onto this workshop if you are a University of Leeds student who has received a letter of invitation from the Sustainability Service to attend student citizenship training.
- Please only register and attend ONE workshop. If you need to change your registration date, request a refund through Eventbrite and re-register with a different workshop.
- Please book onto a workshop which takes place WITHIN 8 WEEKS of the date of your letter or by a specified date detailed in separate correspondence with the Student Citizenship Team (when Christmas/Easter term time has been taken into account).
- Ensure to arrive on time, otherwise you will be refused entry and must re-register on a separate workshop within your 8 week time period.
Upcoming Workshop Sessions
Places will be available to book 8 weeks prior to each session
- Monday 18th November @ 2.30-5.30pm. Book here
- Friday 6th December @ 1-4pm. Book here
- Monday 9th December @ 1-4pm. Book here
- Thursday 12th December @ 9.30am-12.30pm. Book here
- Monday 27th January @1-4pm. Book here
- Tuesday 4th February @ 1-4pm. Book here
- Friday 14th February @ 9.30am-12.30pm. Book here
- Monday 17th February @ 1-4pm. Book here
- Tuesday 25th February @ 9.30am-12.30pm. Book here
- Monday 2nd March @ 1-4pm. Book here
- Tuesday 10th March @ 9.30am-12.30pm. Book here
- Wednesday 11th March @ 6-8.30pm. Book here
- Tuesday 17th March @ 1-4pm. Book here
- Wednesday 25th March @ 1-4pm. Book here
What to bring
- Your student ID card (if you have misplaced this, another form of identification will be required such as your passport or driving licence)
- Pen and notepad or a laptop
If you experience any issues during this process, please contact the University at email@example.com