Sustainability is part of being a student at the University of Leeds, no matter what your discipline.
What You Will Gain
- Industry knowledge of sustainability in practice
- Insight into effective engagement and communication methods
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Organisational skills
- Ability to support and encourage others to perform
- Leadership skills
- Time and project management skills
- Public speaking skills
- Networking skills
- Creative thinking skills
Scroll down to see some of the curriculum projects that you can get involved with. If you are interested in getting involved, please sign up at sustainability.leeds.ac.uk/volunteering-registration. If you would like to find out more about curriculum volunteering opportunities or have any questions please contact Kelly Forster at email@example.com.