Sustainability is part of being a student at the University of Leeds, no matter what your discipline.
What You Will Gain
- Industry knowledge of sustainability in practice
- Insight into effective engagement and communication methods
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Organisational skills
- Ability to support and encourage others to perform
- Leadership skills
- Time and project management skills
- Public speaking skills
- Networking skills
- Creative thinking skills
- Experience of working on a project that aligns with the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
If you are interested in our curriculum volunteering opportunities complete our online application form. Once signed up with the sustainability volunteering programme you are free to get involved in any of our projects. For more information get in touch with Kelly Forster at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sustainability Research Conference Volunteers
Which UN Sustainable Development Goals does this opportunity align with?
This opportunity aligns with all 17 of the UN Sustainable Development Goals. For more information on the goals visit sustainabledevelopment.un.org.