Help us to deliver projects to create a more sustainable campus. This includes our projects to record sustainability resources so that we can create a campus map, those monitoring where energy is being wasted on campus and our monthly sustainability market stall.
What You Will Gain
- Industry knowledge of sustainability in practice
- Knowledge of environmental management techniques of offices and academic institutions.
- Insight into effective engagement and communication methods.
- Your contribution credited in your Leeds for Life Higher Education Achievement Record if you complete 30 hours or more on any of our projects.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Organisational skill
- Ability to support and encourage others to perform.
- Leadership skills.
- Time and project management skills.
- Auditor skills.
- Experience of working on a project that aligns with the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
If you are interested in our curriculum volunteering oportunities complete our online application form. Once signed up with the sustainability volunteering programme you are free to get involved in any of our projects. For more infomation get in touch at email@example.com.
Campus Waste Audits
Campus Energy Auditor
UN Sustainable Development Goals
This opportunity aligns with the UN Sustainable Development Goals, particularly goals 11 (Sustainable Cities and Communities) and 13 (Climate Action). For more information on the goals visit sustainabledevelopment.un.org.