Bike maintenance classes at the Bike Hub run on the last Wednesdays of the month from 4.30-6.30pm and are free to attend thanks to go:cycling.
The course is an introduction to bike maintenance, designed for anyone who needs or wants to know how to fix their bike. The full course covers:
- Naming and understanding the parts of a bike
- “M Check” safety inspection
- Fixing a roadside puncture
- Brakes – adjustment and fitting new pads
- Gears – indexing and setting limit screws
The staff from go:cycling who run the course have a wealth of knowledge of both maintenance and cycling. Due to the practical nature of the course please don’t wear your Sunday best!
Aprons and disposable gloves are provided.
The course and the space allow groups of 6-8 to attend the sessions.
To book your place onto a session please email mailto: (email@example.com) If the spaces for the month have been filled already then you will be put onto the list for the following month
Upcoming Course Dates
- Wed 25th March 2015: 4.30-6.30
- Wed 29th April 2015: 4.30-6.30