Our Citizenship Training workshop is all about helping you, as students, to understand your role and responsibilities in society and how you can positively contribute to your local community.
- You only need to attend this workshop if you are a University of Leeds student who has received an invitation from the Sustainability Service to attend Student Citizenship Training.
- Please only register and attend one workshop. If you need to change your registration date, request a refund through Eventbrite and re-register for a different workshop.
- Please book onto a workshop that takes place on or before the specified date in your letter or by separate agreement with the Student Citizenship Team.
- Make sure you arrive on time – if not you will be refused entry and must re-register on a separate workshop within your time period.
Book your training
Upcoming workshop sessions
All workshops will now take place virtually through Microsoft Teams. Please use the links below to book your workshop.
Monday 29th November 2:30 – 3:45pm : Book now via Eventbrite
What you'll need
- Your student ID card (if you have misplaced this, another form of identification will be required such as your passport or driving licence).
- Pen and notepad or a laptop to take notes.
If you experience any issues during this process, please email the University at firstname.lastname@example.org.
United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
We use the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) as a framework to guide our activity. Our student citizenship work is linked to the following SDGs:
- Goal 3: Good health and well-being
- Goal 11: Sustainable cities and communities
- Goal 16: Peace, justice and strong institutions
Find out more about our impact on the SDGs.